Kanya Maha Vidyalaya's Innovation and Startup Policy
- The main aim of IIC at KMV is to encourage young talented minds to participate in the entrepreneurial initiatives by providing them a perfect platform for showcasing their talents, working together as teams and participate in various competitions.
- To create an innovative environment for the students to discover, develop, deploy their skills and talents.
- To foster an entrepreneurial culture, by providing the students opportunities to transform their innovative ideas to reality.
- To promote new technology/knowledge/ innovation-based start-ups by providing initial funding to students to work on idea to develop with commercial product.
- To conduct seminars and workshops by renowned entrepreneurs, government officials and experts from different fields to guide and motivate students towards entrepreneurship.
Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) at KMV provides students with the information, knowledge, and other resources, thereby forming a strong atmosphere of innovation and entrepreneurship, reducing environmental uncertainty, and creating a good environment for innovation and entrepreneurship development.
The aim of KMV-IIC is to develop and strengthen entrepreneurial and innovative skills in the budding professionals who are interested in starting their own ventures. The college provides infrastructure and technical support to the students having innovative ideas to transform them into new & innovative products and services for the betterment of the society. IIC also assists all the aspirants with mentoring, planning and execution of their start up idea into a real business.